View this post on Instagram
Congrats to #GoldRushJewelry for winning 🏆 our Fall 6'3" Elite Tourney in our 9th Annual #GoldRush Tournament in #SanFrancisco!! Here are the results… Hit us up in the Comments so we can tag you later! 📷 (L-R): Moses Alvarez, Nefi Perdomo, Joe Molina, Ruben Lewis, Lucas Chavez, Denonte Ramsey, Ray Cowels, Marquel Hoskins. SAT 11/14 POOL PLAY: Prime Time 51, BallsOut 48 Team Pacquiao 61, Big Game Ballers 60 GoGetIt 69, Bad News 36 Team Pacquiao 72, Prime Time 63 Big Game Ballers 77, BallsOut 44 Gold Rush Jewelry 71, AOLeague 53 408DaGoGettas 107, Bad News 57 Volume II 71, AOLeague 69 408DaGoGettas 104, GoGetIt 84 Gold Rush Jewelry 106, Volume II 74 SEEDS FOR SUNDAY 11/15: 1. 408DaGoGettas (2-0), +40 2. Gold Rush Jewelry (2-0), +38 3. Team Pacquiao (2-0), +10 4. Big Game Ballers (1-1), +19 5. GoGetIt (1-1), -0- 6. Prime Time (1-1), -6 7. Volume II (1-1), -18 8. AOLeague (0-2) 9. BallsOut (0-2), -23, forfeited play-in 10. Bad News (0-2), -40, forfeited play-in Note: No. 2 Gold Rush Jewelry already played No. 7 Volume II in pool play, so they were matched with the next-lowest seed, No. 6 Prime Time. SUNDAY 11/15 RESULTS: Quarterfinal: #4 Big Game Ballers 61, #5 GoGetIt 44 Quarterfinal: #3 Team Pacquiao 2, #7 Volume II 0 (fft) Quarterfinal: #1 408DaGoGettas 2, #8 AOLeague 0 (fft) Quarterfinal: #2 Gold Rush Jewelry 88, #6 Prime Time 45 Semifinal: #4 Big Game Ballers 70, #1 408DaGoGettas 64 (OT) Semifinal: #2 Gold Rush Jewelry 87, #3 Team Pacquiao 55 Championship: #2 Gold Rush Jewelry 67, #4 Big Game Ballers 63 🏀🏆🏀 UP NEXT: 6-FOOT TOURNAMENT IN DECEMBER!! HIT US UP!! 🏀🏆🏀 #dreamleague #drmlg #recleague #basketball #ballislife #hooplife
- ISAH = ISA High School — 655 De Haro St, SF, CA. Park on 18th Street between or near De Haro and Carolina Streets (south 19th Street parking lot no longer available). Enter steel door by fence next to Daniel Webster banner. Walk up stairs towards left to north doors of gym.
- GATE = Gateway High School — 1430 Scott St, SF, CA. Enter parking lot on O’Farrell near Pierce Street. Gym is straight ahead slightly right after entering parking lot gate.
- Tournament consists of 10 teams and we can only accommodate 8 teams on Sunday (3 games played max in one day).
- Therefore, 2 of 10 teams must be eliminated on Saturday. After 2 pool play games per team, these two “play-in” games will involve the 7th-, 8th-, 9th-, and 10th-seeded teams, to be played at 730p and 830p.
- Neither of the two teams playing in the 630p game will be required to play a back-to-back play-in game at 730p. This is why the 730p and 830p matchup are to be determined.
- In both the play-in and quarterfinal games, we will avoid re-matching of teams that have already played each other. If a higher-seeded team has already played a lower-seeded team in either the play-in or quarterfinal, we will re-match that matchup to be the higher-seeded team against the next-lowest-seeded team, and so on and so forth. NOTE: This “diversity of schedule” is *not* a requirement for semifinals or championship.
- Seeds will be determined by:
- W-L record,
- Head-to-head result (NFL wildcard tiebreaker),
- Quarters won (NBA Summer League tiebreaker),
- Point differential capped at 20, then
- NFL “Strength-of-victory” (point diff in games won).
Therefore, there is no need to pile on points if you already have a 20-point lead on a team.
- All pool play matchups and times were determined by available timeframe and when the team paid their dues.