THU 2/23 (4:00PM) — Let’s go thru the Roadmap and matchups division by division for this Sun 2/26…
- AL/NL: I put Underdogs in SF because Ashton is an expansion team. Funny, my boys the Rangers were like, “You’re coaching another team?” (I coach the Rangers occasionally in Asian tourneys). Well, I’ve put this expansion team together for the sake of the league, as well as the fact there were 3-4 guys that really wanted to play as free agents in AL/NL. Otherwise, I would rather not be captaining expansion teams. So, long story short, it’s hard enough to get 6 guys to show up, so having the matchup in Oakland would’ve been extra disastrous, as if things weren’t in shambles as-is. Rangers are at Trybe per status quo in that all OAK teams are supposed to be at home during the regular season (it’s just Trybe and Underdogs).
- AAA-OSF: Chaos vs O2M was ppd to this Sun 2/26 due to the Bay Bridge closure last Sun 2/19. In AAA-OSF, there is one SF team that travels to OAK every week. There’s only, like, three AAA-OSF teams from SF that never end up traveling to OAK. At the same time, we have gym capacity issues in SF, so because Chaos had to goto OAK anyways, I put their matchup vs Problems (doubleheader for Chaos) out in OAK as well. Problems was one of those teams that wasn’t slated to goto OAK at all this regular season.
- AAA-SJ: Here’s a great example where someone is pissed off at me no matter what. Last season, the four 6FT-SJ teams and the four AAA-SJ teams made it clear that they were fed up with a season that only played against 3 possible teams, for 6 regular season games then repeating in the playoffs, save for a regional championship against the SF and OAK teams, a twist I added that unfortunately didn’t work because the 2nd thru 4th teams never got to experience it. So this season, I announced (and apparently some people didn’t read their email or forgot) that we would combine all SJ teams into a regular season. Now, of course, I would still try to matchup SOME A/R-SJ teams with other A/R-SJ teams, but at some point, one of the scant four AAA-SJ teams is going to have to play against an A/R-SJ, otherwise I’ll see mutiny. So we’re going old school. Remember back in the day when you signed up for that city league just because you wanted to play? You weren’t acting as entitled because you were just happy to play. So you got 2 teams that went 8-0 or 7-1, a couple in the middle, and 2 teams that clearly didn’t belong and were soon never to be heard from again. Well, we’re reverting to that, but then we’re avoiding that because we’re going to re-rank all the teams at the end of it and have playoffs with at least three divisions. That means the cellar dwellers don’t feel left out. But the only way to make this happen is if, at some point, the teams that are ahead in the A/R-SJ standings play against those (awesome?) AAA-SJ teams. So, come on, just get over it. I mean, you’re still getting double-elim playoffs. No other league offers that. We also do a myriad of other things. What we are not is a superman league where you can be in happy bliss 100% of the time and everything goes your way. Let’s be realistic.
- 6FT-OSF: Nothing much to report here. Just check the roadmap.
- A/R-SF: Nothing at all to report here. Another normal week.
- A/R-OAK: Nothing at all to report here. Another normal week.
- REC-O+: Because I had to move Team China vs Dragon here due to the Superbowl 2/5 bye, I decided to give the one bye in the set of matchups based on standings to Team China, so that they wouldn’t have a doubleheader. That means Dragon has a doubleheader. By doing the matchups based on standings and skipping Team China in the process, it still gives us wiggle room to do the same next week and not repeat any matchups. Looks like Lao Ru and Tone Team will do a doubleheader makeup on 3/4.
- SF-AM: Regular week except add Kuya vs Lob makeup game, creating a doubleheader for both. In the process, I shot myself in the foot because we never had Jason Wang listed as an overlap. So my teammate Jason on A/R-SF Heatonkees will probably miss the Heatonkees game because he’s needed more on Lob City, and I’m out of town, but oh well, sh_t happens and I don’t act like my team is entitled to anything. One loss isn’t going to make or break my many years of playing on a Dream League game-format court.
- SF-PM: Regular week, nothing abnormal to report.
- OAK-AM: Regular week, nothing abnormal to report. One team was upset because they got another 9am game, but over the years they’ve always asked for early, so (1) we’re used to that and (2) they need to be paying $5 if they want to specify a timeframe that is short than 6 hours, which they have done.
- OAK-PM: I postponed Lao vs Tone in this division and carved out a 3/4 makeup weekend due to juggling of the Inglorious vs Straight Gunnin matchup (see roadmap page). That means all other teams get a bye on 3/4 and playoffs get pushed back to 3/11, which is the normal Playoffs Round 1 for all the other divisions. The reason I moved Lao Ru is because they have been slow paying and I really didn’t know if they were going to come through earlier this week when I scheduled this. Also, OAK is maxed out on gym space. And finally, I felt it was okay to force Tone Team out of the normal flow since they always pay after the deadline. That is to say, if a team always pays before the deadline, I’d feel bad about forcing them here or there, but when there’s a team that hasn’t gone the extra mile, then I tend not to either, since I always have too much on my plate to worry about. Just straight shootin’, folks.
Finally, I still need to post Standings pages and Player Stats pages. But they are already on the old site dreamleague.org if you don’t mind hunting around there.
WED 2/22 (10:30PM) — Final schedule listed below already vetted for overlaps and scorekeepers, scroll down. If LightsOut fails to pay fees as promised by Friday, then we delete their game and all games previous at WKRC get shifted back one hour. Just check back here for updates. I will go into further explanation on location quirks (e.g., Problems vs Chaos at OAK, Underdogs at SF) later when I have more time, possibly tomorrow Thu late night.
WED 2/22 (7:15PM) — THERE IS AN ERROR IN THE TABLE BELOW AS IT’S BEEN REPORTED THERE ARE BLANK ROWS. I AM TYPING THIS ON MY PHONE SO I CANNOT FIX THE ISSUE UNTIL LATER TONIGHT. PLEASE USE THE
BYE LIST AND (oops that’s wrong too with 2/19’s) ROADMAP PAGE TO SEE IF YOU HAVE A BYE… (3:15PM) — Here’s another update. All gyms start in the early morning with the exception of PHHS which starts midday. I’ll explain the nuances later tonight when the tipoffs are published and set into stone. Click below to go to the previously listed issues…
| SPECIAL REQ FOR 2/26 (see MSR page)
2/26 sf-pm Duck >430p
2/26 a/r-sj SJM >5p
BYES FOR 2/26 (*-natural, see roadmap)
| DOUBLEHEADERS FOR 2/26
dh: Kuyabruddaz at Lob City
dh: Chaos at O2M
AVOID THESE OVERLAPS FOR 2/26
|NOTES: If you see blank rows in the table below, there are errors; if so, please disregard the table and email me immediately.
All games in bold cannot be moved/swapped.
|2/26||9:00am||ISAH||sf-am||Dynasty Rec at Rothstein Kass||9a–2p||9a–2p|
|2/26||10:00am||ISAH||aaa-osf||BTR (AAA) at Rack City||9a–a-||(10a,>5p)|
|2/26||11:00am||ISAH||a/r-sf||Dynasty A/R at Heatonkees||10a-2p||11a-2p|
|2/26||12:00pm||ISAH||a/r-sf||Braves at The Fam||11a-3p||9a–2p|
|2/26||1:00pm||ISAH||a/r-sf||ZNGA at Full Tilt||11a-4p||12p-5p|
|2/26||2:00pm||ISAH||aaa-osf||Stunners at Zissou||9a–4p||1p–1p|
|2/26||3:00pm||ISAH||sf-pm||Heat at Wolverines Rec||3p–p-||11a-4p|
|2/26||4:00pm||ISAH||6ft-osf||Sonics at Trainwreck||9a–a-||12p-5p|
|2/26||5:00pm||ISAH||a/r-sf||Who’s Next at Wolverines A/R||3p–7p||11a-5p|
|2/26||6:00pm||ISAH||a/r-sf||Stun Guns at Motionz||3p–p-||2p–8p|
|2/26||7:00pm||ISAH||aaa-osf||Prodigies at Jumpmen||1p–p-||3p–p-|
|2/26||8:00pm||ISAH||AL/NL||Underdogs at Ashton’s Finest||2p–p-||–|
|2/26||9:00pm||ISAH||AL/NL||BluePrint at Cobras||–||–|
|2/26||9:30am||BHPY||sf-am||Boogie Down Eagles at Illuminati||9a–p-||9a–2p|
|2/26||10:30am||BHPY||sf-am||Lob City at SFFD||10a-4p||9a–2p|
|2/26||11:30am||BHPY||sf-am||Elite (SF) at Kuyabruddaz||10a-4p||10a-3p|
|2/26||12:30pm||BHPY||a/r-sf||Blazers at SF Warriors A/R||11a-2p||10a-5p|
|2/26||1:30pm||BHPY||sf-am||Kuyabruddaz at Lob City||10a-3p||10a-4p|
|2/26||2:30pm||BHPY||sf-pm||Handsome Devils at All Show No Go||3p–3p||1p–p-|
|2/26||3:30pm||BHPY||6ft-osf||Below The Rim 6FT at Marin||10a-2p||4p–p-|
|2/26||4:30pm||BHPY||sf-pm||Hapa at Aubergine||1p–6p||4p–4p|
|2/26||5:30pm||BHPY||sf-pm||Run N Gun at Lay Up City||1p–7p||3p–8p|
|2/26||6:30pm||BHPY||sf-pm||Team CB at Ducks||2p–7p||(>430p)|
|2/26||9:00am||BCRC||oak-am||Oakland Warriors-Rec at All Ham No Turkey||9a–2p||9a–2p|
|2/26||10:00am||BCRC||oak-am||Kryptonite at Throwing Up Bricks||10a-2p||10a-3p|
|2/26||11:00am||BCRC||aaa-osf||Chaos at Problems||11a-4p||10a-1p|
|2/26||12:00pm||BCRC||a/r-oak||Main Event at Grey Goose||1p–6p||9a-2p|
|2/26||1:00pm||BCRC||aaa-osf||Chaos at O2M||11a-4p||11a-4p|
|2/26||2:00pm||BCRC||a/r-oak||Undrafted at Dream||11a-4p||10a-7p|
|2/26||3:00pm||BCRC||aaa-osf||Members Only at O2M||10a-4p||11a-4p|
|2/26||4:00pm||BCRC||rec-o+||Dragon at SpaceJams (OAK)||9a–3p||6p–p-|
|2/26||5:00pm||BCRC||rec-o+||Team China at Dragon||10a-5p||9a–3p|
|2/26||6:00pm||BCRC||rec-o+||Heartbreak Kids at Pure Supremacy||4p–p-||2p–7p|
|2/26||7:00pm||BCRC||rec-o+||SQ at Tone Team (+)||2p–7p||5p–p-|
|2/26||8:00pm||BCRC||AL/NL||Rangers at Trybe||3p–7p||3p–7p|
|2/26||9:00pm||BCRC||aaa-osf||Rockit Scientist at HoopsQuad||4p–p-||5p–5p|
|2/26||9:00am||WKRC||oak-am||Hefty at WWWD||10a-1p||9a–2p|
|2/26||10:00am||WKRC||oak-am||Town Biz at Black Out||10a-3p||10a-3p|
|2/26||11:00am||WKRC||oak-am||Grim Reapers at Top Flight REC||10a-3p||10a-3p|
|2/26||12:00pm||WKRC||a/r-oak||Sole Supremacy at Mien JS23||2p–7p||12p-6p|
|2/26||1:00pm||WKRC||aaa-osf||Falcons at Kurruption AAA||11a-4p||12p-5p|
|2/26||2:00pm||WKRC||oak-pm||Lights Out at Make It Drizzle||2p–6p||10a-2p|
|2/26||3:00pm||WKRC||rec-o+||JS23 REC at Kurruption REC||1p–6p||1p–6p|
|2/26||4:00pm||WKRC||a/r-oak||Redhawks at Colossal||10a-4p||1p–7p|
|2/26||5:00pm||WKRC||rec-o+||Cereal Killers at Franchize||10a-1p||11a-2p|
|2/26||6:00pm||WKRC||6ft-osf||Misfits at Beast (OAK)||10a-p-||12p-6p|
|2/26||7:00pm||WKRC||rec-o+||BlackCatz at LaoRu (+)||3p–p-||1p–6p|
|2/26||8:00pm||WKRC||oak-pm||Inglorious Baskets at Hyperducks||3p–3p||2p–7p|
|2/26||9:00pm||WKRC||oak-pm||Triple Threat at Rawkats||3p–3p||4p–p-|
|2/26||12:00pm||PHHS||a/r-sj||F’n’F Warriors at Space Jamz (SJ)||10a-3p||12p-7p|
|2/26||1:00pm||PHHS||sj-mix||Ukourt at Rudy Gay||(pm)||10a-4p|
|2/26||2:00pm||PHHS||sj-mix||Bring Protection at Basketballs Of Fury||11a-4p||2p–p-|
|2/26||3:00pm||PHHS||a/r-sj||SJ Barons at Anklebreakers||2p–7p||3p–8p|
|2/26||4:00pm||PHHS||a/r-sj||GBP at Beast Mode (SJ)||10a-a-||4p–p-|
|2/26||5:00pm||PHHS||a/r-sj||River Of Life Christian Church at Pineapple Express||4p–p-||11a-6p|
|2/26||6:00pm||PHHS||a/r-sj||Good Shepherd Christian Community at Wii Not Fit||2p–7p||4p–p-|
|2/26||7:00pm||PHHS||sj-mix||God Bless It at Monstars (SJ)||9a–p-||(>5p)|
|2/26||8:00pm||PHHS||sj-mix||SJ Hibachi AAA at Marc Jackson Five||1p–8p||1p–p-|
ISAH = ISA High School, enter back pkg lot at 19th St and Carolina, SF (going to front of school no good)
BHPY = Bayview Hunters Point YMCA, 1601 Lane St, SF (arrive early in case rear parking lot gate is closed, closes at 1p)
SSFM/SSFX = South San Francisco HS Main and Aux gyms, 400 B St, South San Francisco: park in lot off El Camino and Ponderosa. Walk through school gate entrance and veer left, take sidewalk towards gym structure.
OCHS = O’Connell High School, 20th St betw Harrison & Folsom: enter side entrance on 20th St, if the parking lot gate is available, park away from the construction and nearest to soccer field, if the parking lot is closed then find street parking.
MDLS = Mission Dolores School, 455 Church Street (16th St), SF: enter black gated parking lot next to Children’s Council Building
PHHS = Piedmont Hills High School, 1377 Piedmont Rd, San Jose: use or walk to backlot by portables
AHHS = Andrew Hill High School, 3200 Senter Rd, SJ: park in large lot, gym is on left side towards the back, walk thru yellow pillars
WHSM = Wilcox High School (main gym), 3250 Monroe St, Santa Clara: main gym is on left side of campus, park in side spaces next to gym or large parking lot.
WHSX = Wilcox High School (aux gym), 3250 Monroe St, Santa Clara: park in lot, aux gym is accessible thru middle walkway between locker room and glass-window cafeteria, then a bit past swimming pool
JLHS = James Lick High School, 57 North White Rd, San Jose
BCRC = Bushrod Rec Center, 560 59th St. off Telegraph (not Shattuck!), Oakland (near Berkeley)
WKRC = Willie Keyes Community Rec Center (fka Poplar), 3131 Union Street, Emeryville, CA 94608
TFRC = Tassafaronga Rec Center, 975 85th Avenue, Oakland, CA 94621
IJRC = Ira Jinkins Rec Center, 9175 Edes Ave, Oakland
TUE 2/21 (10:30PM) — Below is the chronological probable matchups for this Sun 2/26. However, I now need to check payments late tonight. Remember, the deadline is midnight to get caught up. I haven’t checked payments since 11:00AM this morning, so I’ll be doing that throughout the late night while you’re sleeping. My gut feeling is, I’ll have no choice but to cut those of you who have not responded to my email or texts. I mean, what the hell else am I supposed to do?
There are some quirks, like Problems vs Chaos at Oakland due to Chaos having a doubleheader in OAK and limited SF gym space. All will be explained later.
See ongoing payment list in previous post below. If you’re wondering if you paid, well, your Google Checkout receipt will be confirmation.
TUE 2/21 (11:00AM) — I’ve crossed out the teams below that paid yesterday and up til this post (11am). Please remember, for those of you who have been paying piecemeal and requiring me to chase you down, there is an extra fee beyond the $520/550/575 team entry. People will start paying that extra fee next week, and that fee is to pay for my constant hassle and updating my spreadsheet and this and other webpages, which is very time-consuming.
Also, remember that the teams that paid upfront, did so back on January 8th, almost two months ago. If you have issues with this extra collection/late fee, let me know. Otherwise I will assume that I will be met with no resistance next week when I once again list those who need to pay and are at risk of being dropped for 3/4 games. OWN UP, PEOPLE.
THE FOLLOWING IS EXPLAINED BELOW THIS UPDATED LIST (do not refer to the original post at bottom of page)…
6FT-OSF Misfits: 4th game on 2/26, $320 paid, $100 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
6FT-OSF Sonics: 4th game on 2/26, $320 paid, $100 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT A/R-SJ GBP: 6th game on 2/26, $675 owed, $525 paid, $150 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
A/R-SJ Rudy Gay: 6th game on 2/26, $675 owed, $475 paid, $200 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
A/R-SJ Marc Jackson Five: 6th game on 2/26, $675 owed, $275 paid, $400 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT A/R-OAK Colossal: 4th game on 2/26, $350 paid, $100 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT A/R-SF Warriors: 4th game on 2/26, $420 paid, ZERO DUE, however, I would recommend paying this off asap
AAA-OSF Chaos: 2nd & 3rd games on 2/26, $120 paid, $320 owed, $200 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
AAA-OSF BTR: 4th game on 2/26, $320 paid, $100 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
AAA-OSF Falcons: 4th game on 2/26, $320 paid, $100 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
AAA-OSF Rack City: 4th game on 2/26, $320 paid, $100 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
AL/NL Underdogs: 3rd game on 2/26, $150 paid, $200 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT OAK-AM Grim Reapers: 5th game on 2/26, $450 paid, $100 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
OAK-AM Lights Out: 6th game on 2/26, $350 paid, $300 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
OAK-AM Top Flight: 5th game on 2/26, $400 paid, $120 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT REC-O+ Heartbreak Kids: 5th game on 2/26, $450 paid, $100 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT SF-AM Elite SF: 5th game on 2/26, $520 paid, ZERO DUE, however, I would recommend paying this off asap
SF-AM Kuyabraddaz: 4th & 5th games on 2/26, $320 paid, $200 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
SF-PM Heat: 5th game on 2/26, $420 paid, $100 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
SF-PM Handsome Devils: 5th game on 2/26, $420 paid, $100 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
LAO RU (REC-O+ AND OAK-PM): 4th game for REC-O+, 6th game for OAK-PM, $770 paid both teams, $450+$650 owed, $330 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
KURRUPTION (AAA-OSF & REC-O+): 4th game for AAA, 5th game for REC, $900 paid both teams, $450+$550 owed, $100 DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT
MON 2/20 (9:45PM) — I usually try to take Mondays off, because I spend my Sundays like I did yesterday: 8:30AM at the gym early at ISA, then off to BHPY, then back to ISA to close up at 10:30PM. Had a teammate go get lunch for me while I ate while scorekeeping. No dinner until 11:00PM. That’s 14 straight hours, no break. But today, I have to do the schedule for 2/26 already, because I’m going to be out of town this weekend. Here are the two messages I just sent out. It involves the teams that are behind in payments. I can’t take the risk anymore. It’s do or die time…
Dear Dream League captains,
Once again, thank you to the teams that I don’t need to babysit or otherwise put on my “bill collector” hat — those teams may tune out of the rest of this email — and (painfully) ask and ask and ask and ask for continued payments — did I mention that’s a pain?
FYI, I’m leaving for Orlando to run the All-Star Media Run (Ric Bucher will be playing in a game that I’m running and scorekeeping, pretty cool), so I’m going to start doing the schedule for this Sun 2/26 right now. In doing so, I will be postponing or possibly forfeiting teams that are behind in the payments. Seriously, I think I’ll postpone the game for the sake of your opponent still having a real game as I’d want to avoid the collateral damage of hurting them for your transgressions, but I’ll forfeit your team. That’s about as small a slap on the wrist as there is, considering all teams make the playoffs with double-elimination. Remember, all teams that have forfeits automatically lose playoff seeding tiebreakers. Also, maybe we won’t take stats for your team or something. I mean, if you’re gonna waste my time, then I’m not gonna spend the extra time for you. I do pay Freddie to upload your stats.
AGAIN, THE DEADLINE FOR PAID UP PER THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE IS TUESDAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT. I will provide a list in a follow-up email, but for those of you who already know you have to pay $100 this week — and heck, it’s not like it’s going to hurt you if you paid the $100 (or more) in advance — you should probably be paying it now. Again, the link: http://www.drmlg.org/bay/leagues/sundays/pay/
REPEAT: YOU NEED TO BE PAID UP BY TOMORROW MIDNIGHT OR ELSE HEADS WILL ROLL. I have no choice. I’m leaving town Thursday. The Dream League train for being scheduled 2/26 leaves the station by Wednesday at 12:01am.
I AM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ANY EXCUSES. You’re either paid up or you’re not. The rest of us do not want to be bogged down by you.
— SECOND MESSAGE (FOLLOW-UP) —
Below is the list of teams that are in jeopardy of not being scheduled this Sun 2/26, IF THEY DON’T PAY BY TOMORROW, TUESDAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT. Again, if you are not on this list, no need to read further and thanks again for not requiring me to put on the bill collector hat for you.
THE COMBINED TOTAL IS TWENTY TEAMS OWING $3,080. Let me ask you this. How would you handle that? Would you rule more with an iron fist or less? Would it upset you if someone made a special request and wanted you to do it without a passing thought of paying a small administrative fee of five bucks? Would you feel motivated to do the schedule? Just some rhetorical questions. :-)
I AM PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN THIS TIME. If you think you might have trouble paying what you owe, as listed below, it is best that you text me and we have a phone conversation.
Also, please note that you’re on the installment plan, so you’ll end up paying $100 more cumulative than if you paid by January 8th, like everybody else did. I think that’s more than fair, considering that’s almost two months extra time to make payments. So don’t forget that all of you still have to pay prior to your 6th game, as well (that extra $100)…
6FT-OSF Misfits: 4th game on 2/26, $320 paid, $100 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
6FT-OSF Sonics: 4th game on 2/26, $220 paid, $200 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
A/R-SJ GBP: 6th game on 2/26, $675 owed, $525 paid, $150 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
A/R-SJ Rudy Gay: 6th game on 2/26, $675 owed, $475 paid, $200 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
A/R-SJ Marc Jackson Five: 6th game on 2/26, $675 owed, $275 paid, $400 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
A/R-OAK Colossal: 4th game on 2/26, $350 paid, $100 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
A/R-SF Warriors: 4th game on 2/26, $420 paid, ZERO DUE BY TOMORROW, however, I would recommend paying this off asap
AAA-OSF Chaos: 3rd & 4th games on 2/26, $120 paid, $420 owed, $300 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
AAA-OSF BTR: 4th game on 2/26, $320 paid, $100 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
AAA-OSF Falcons: 4th game on 2/26, $320 paid, $100 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
AAA-OSF Rack City: 4th game on 2/26, $320 paid, $100 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
AL/NL Underdogs: 3rd game on 2/26, $150 paid, $200 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
OAK-AM Grim Reapers: 5th game on 2/26, $450 paid, $100 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
OAK-AM Lights Out: 6th game on 2/26, $350 paid, $300 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
OAK-AM Top Flight: 5th game on 2/26, $400 paid, $120 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
REC-O+ Heartbreak Kids: 5th game on 2/26, $450 paid, $100 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
SF-AM Elite SF: 5th game on 2/26, $520 paid, ZERO DUE BY TOMORROW, however, I would recommend paying this off asap
SF-AM Kuyabraddaz: 4th & 5th games on 2/26, $320 paid, $200 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
SF-PM Heat: 5th game on 2/26, $420 paid, $100 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
SF-PM Handsome Devils: 5th game on 2/26, $420 paid, $100 DUE BY TOMORROW BEFORE MIDNIGHT
LAO RU (REC-O+ AND OAK-PM): 4th game for REC-O+, 6th game for OAK-PM, $770 paid both teams, $450+$650 owed, $330 DUE BEFORE TOMORROW MIDNIGHT
KURRUPTION (AAA-OSF & REC-O+): 4th game for AAA, 5th game for REC, $900 paid both teams, $450+$550 owed, $100 DUE BEFORE TOMORROW MIDNIGHT
**** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE UNLESS IT PERTAINS TO PAYMENTS ****
If you have a scheduling question, please go through the trouble of creating a separate email. It is for your own good.