TUE 7/5 (11:45AM) — For some reason, per the recent roadmap update, I thought the split between the Upper and Lower brackets would be 9 teams and 6 teams. But actually, we had 10 teams finish .500 or better out of 15! That means we’ll have 10 teams in the Upper bracket and 5 teams in the Lower bracket, separate but all double-elimination. I suppose mathematically that means everybody feasted on the 5 worst teams. I’ve never seen a large division like this split into two-thirds with .500 or better records. That’s a bit abnormal, since normally you get a split somewhere in the middle and then some (well, such as 9 and 6).
Here are the final seedings. Please be aware, the standings grid gave 1 extra loss to All Show No Go and 1 extra win to Team CB. It doesn’t really matter, since both had .500 or better records. I think the reason for the error was because one of our web stat inputters mistakenly gave Team CB the win vs All Show early on, then realized the mistake and attempted to correct it by trying to delete the game that had already been entered in the database. Obviously, such things are not deleted in the system. Nothing we can do about it now…
- Run N Gun (5-1) — won h2h vs R&K, won Eastern Conf, no h2h/common vs ASNG, won s-o-v (16.4) vs ASNG
- All Show No Go (5-1) — no h2h/common vs RNG, lost s-o-v (7.0) vs RNG, won Western Conference
- Rothstein & Kass (5-1) — lost h2h vs Run N Gun, cannot finish higher than Run N Gun
- Entourage (4-2) — won head-to-head vs Serious, won strength-of-victory (12.8) vs Frisco Hawks
- Serious (4-2) — lost head-to-head vs Entourage, won strength-of-victory (11.3) vs Frisco Hawks
- Frisco Hawks (4-2) — won h2h vs SFFA, lost s-o-v (8.0) vs Entourage, lost s-o-v (8.0) vs Serious
- SF Free Agents (4-2) — lost head-to-head vs Frisco Hawks, cannot finish higher than Frisco Hawks
- Boom (SF) (3-3) — won strength-of-victory (6.3) vs Team CB
- Team CB (3-3) — won head-to-head vs Team Go, lost strength-of-victory (5.3) vs Boom (SF)
- Team Go (3-3) — lost head-to-head vs Team CB, cannot finish higher than Team CB
- SF Warriors REC (2-4) — no h2h/common vs Beef, won strength-of-victory (12.5) vs Beef
- Where’s The Beef (2-4) — no h2h/common vs SFWR, lost strength-of-victory (9.5) vs SF Warriors REC
- Kuyabraddas (1-5)
- Hapa (0-6) — no h2h/common/s-o-v vs Bay Eagles, won point differential (-7.8) vs Bay Eagles
- Bay Eagles (0-6) — no h2h/common/s-o-v vs Hapa, lost point differential (-14.8) vs Hapa
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.
FRI 6/10 (1:00PM) — The following are the current standings from 2011 Spring-Summer, REC-SF division. These are simply ordered by W-L percentage then alphabetically, and therefore are not necessarily shown in the proper playoff tiebreaker order. That will be corrected when we reach the playoffs and the seeds are posted.
We have 15 teams and will play 7 regular season games each. However, the SF Free Agent team will have 6 regular season games. Teams that finish .500 or better will get double-elimination status for the playoffs. Teams that finish .500 or worse will be one-and-done for the playoffs. Check your division’s roadmap for the calendar and email us if you suspect any discrepancies in the schedule/standings.
[iframe http://www.dreamleague.org/season/standings_embed.php?season_id=2302 725 800]