SAT 6/25 (8:00AM) — See explanations in the SCHEDULING ISSUES section below.
THU 6/23 (12:00PM) — Final tipoffs posted below, as overlaps have been vetted. Scroll down. I will post the detailed issues later today at about 4pm. Need to go take care of some other issues right now. Remember, many roadmaps will change due to the SF divisions are affected by the forthcoming closure of MDLS — captains, please read that email I sent you carefully.
THU 6/23 (8:15AM) — The following is in probable chronological order, but I haven’t posted the tipoffs yet because I need to vet for overlaps. The probable gym opening times are as follows: MDLS morning, OCHS late morning, BCRC early morning, WKRC morning, IJRC late morning, WHSM morning, AHHS morning.
The major issues for this Sun 6/26 are as follows:
- Two teams in 6FT-OAK wanted byes, and there’s only 3 games per week in that division, so we decided to just push back the roadmap for 6FT-OAK one week. That means the next slate of games, which is supposed to be the 6th and last regular season block, will be on 7/10 because 7/3 is a holiday.
- REC-SF Kuya wanted a bye otherwise they would forfeit, so we’re trying to move that game to Sat 6/25. We cannot move the game back to 7/3 because no gyms will be open. We cannot move the game back to 7/10 because we only have O’Connell available that day and it is jam-packed wall-to-wall. That is why we are trying for a Saturday makeup (6/25 or maybe even 7/2). If those fail, then we have no choice but to issue a forfeit on Kuya, which is a win for Run N Gun albeit they would be deprived of a game.
- The special requests for AAA-SF Left Coast Hoops and AAA-OAK Yack Em came in too late. We were too far down the path to move their games to the desired timeframes. There’s a reason why we have the Tue 11:59PM deadline.
- Please note, there are a fair number of teams playing doubleheaders. Check the schedule carefully and also the DOUBLEHEADERS FOR 6/26 section above the table.
- Every pure-SF division has been affected by the gym shortage coming up. Please check your roadmaps next Monday for the updates.
- More detailed explanations forthcoming, when the tipoffs are set in stone.
I expect the final tipoffs to be posted by 12p today, barring unforeseen circumstances.
| SPECIAL REQ FOR 6/26 (see MSR page)
6/26 6ft-sf Falc >7p
6/26 rec-am WWWD <11a
6/26 aaa-sf SFWA 11a-2p
6/26 rec-sf Kuya =bye
6/26 aaa-sf LCH =3p-4p
6/26 aaa-oak Yack <10a
BYES FOR 6/26 (*-natural, see roadmap)
DOUBLEHEADERS FOR 6/26
| SCHEDULING ISSUES FOR 6/26
– Check doubleheaders in the section above.
– a/r-sf ESF late 8p game caused by doubleheader.
– aaa-sf LCH asked for special request too late, too difficult to change.
– 6ft-sf Train/Hang 3p midpoint rule.
– aaa-oak Yack asked for special request too late, too difficult to change.
AVOID THESE OVERLAPS FOR 6/26
NOTE: If you see blank rows in the table below, there are errors; if so, please disregard the table and email me immediately. All games in bold cannot be moved/swapped.
|6/26||10:00am||MDLS||6ft-sf||repeat: Dynasty at C.O.G.||9a–3p||9a–5p|
|6/26||11:00am||MDLS||a/r-sf||Wolverines at Ball Boys||11a-4p||11a-5p|
|6/26||12:00pm||MDLS||rec-sf||SF Free Agents at Boom (SF)||11a-4p||9a–3p|
|6/26||1:00pm||MDLS||aaa-sf||SF Warriors AAA at ABC Hawks||10a-3p||1p–5p|
|6/26||2:00pm||MDLS||a/r-sf||Blazers at Heatonkees||2p–7p||11a-4p|
|6/26||3:00pm||MDLS||rec-sf||All Show No Go at Entourage||1p–p-||12p-7p|
|6/26||4:00pm||MDLS||rec-sf||SF Warriors REC at Team CB||11a-4p||3p–8p|
|6/26||5:00pm||MDLS||rec-sf||Hapa at Team Go||2p–7p||3p–8p|
|6/26||6:00pm||MDLS||a/r-sf||Stun Guns at Elite (SF)||2p–7p||2p–7p|
|6/26||7:00pm||MDLS||6ft-sf||repeat: Falcons at Ed O’Banners||(>7p)||1p–6p|
|6/26||8:00pm||MDLS||a/r-sf||Bombsquad at Elite (SF)||4p–p-||2p–7p|
|6/26||11:00am||OCHS||rec-sf||Rothstein & Kass at Bay Eagles||9a–2p||11a-1p|
|6/26||12:00pm||OCHS||a/r-sf||Braves at Full Tilt||10a-2p||12p-5p|
|6/26||1:00pm||OCHS||aaa-sf||Left Coast Hoops at Problems||(3p-4p)||11a-3p|
|6/26||2:00pm||OCHS||AL/NL||repeat: Frisco’s Finest at Rangers||10a-2p||5p–p-|
|6/26||3:00pm||OCHS||6ft-sf||repeat: Trainwreck at Hangover||2p–7p||9a–2p|
|6/26||4:00pm||OCHS||aaa-sf||Marin at ABC Hawks||4p–p-||1p–5p|
|6/26||5:00pm||OCHS||aaa-sf||TorrCats at Rebels (SF)||4p–p-||11a-p-|
|6/26||9:00am||BCRC||rec-am||The Other Guys at What Would Wat Do||9a-1p,>7p||9a–2p|
|6/26||10:00am||BCRC||rec-am||Hawk’s at Fab VIII||9a–2p||10a-4p|
|6/26||11:00am||BCRC||rec+am||Redhawks at Tiger’s Blood||11a-4p||10a-3p|
|6/26||12:00pm||BCRC||aaa-oak||Shockers at Pablo’s Team||10a-3p||10a-p-|
|6/26||1:00pm||BCRC||a/r-oak||Young Gunners at Wolf Pack||10a-3p||1p–p-|
|6/26||2:00pm||BCRC||rec-am||No Chance REC at SULD||2p–p-||11a-a-|
|6/26||3:00pm||BCRC||AL/NL||repeat: Bay Area Bandits at Qwest||1p–6p||12p-7p|
|6/26||4:00pm||BCRC||rec+pm||Sole Supremacy at A.O.B.||2p–7p||1p–7p|
|6/26||5:00pm||BCRC||a/r-oak||Dream A/R at Goonies (OAK)||10a-p-||12p-5p|
|6/26||6:00pm||BCRC||rec+pm||Grape Sodas at All In (OAK)||5p–p-||5p–5p|
|6/26||7:00pm||BCRC||rec-pm||repeat: House Of PR at Inglorious Baskets||6p–p-||2p–2p|
|6/26||8:00pm||BCRC||rec+pm||Purple Haze at Tone Team||5p–p-||5p–p-|
|6/26||9:00pm||BCRC||AL/NL||repeat: Showtime at Ballaz 4 Lyfe||4p–p-||4p–p-|
|6/26||10:30am||WKRC||rec+am||Team OB at Hype||10a-3p||11a-a-|
|6/26||11:30am||WKRC||rec-am||City Knights at Tune Squad||10a-1p||9a–2p|
|6/26||12:30pm||WKRC||a/r-oak||EBAYC at T-starz||10a-3p||9a–3p|
|6/26||1:30pm||WKRC||rec-am||Lights Out at Relapse||11a-3p||9a–2p|
|6/26||2:30pm||WKRC||rec-pm||repeat: Lao Ru PM at JS23||2p–p-||2p–7p|
|6/26||3:30pm||WKRC||rec-pm||repeat: Rawkats at InYaFace||4p–p-||11a-4p|
|6/26||11:00am||IJRC||rec+am||Lao Ru AM at Cereal Killers||9a–1p||11a-p-|
|6/26||12:00pm||IJRC||rec-am||Warriors Rec at Kryptonite||9a–2p||10a-2p|
|6/26||1:00pm||IJRC||rec+am||Hype at Lao Ru AM||11a-a-||9a–1p|
|6/26||2:00pm||IJRC||rec-am||NotLikeDaRest at Town Business||9a–1p||10a-2p|
|6/26||3:00pm||IJRC||rec+pm||Starting Wasted at iGiggle||3p–7p||12p-6p|
|6/26||4:00pm||IJRC||a/r-oak||Kurruption at Hoop Squad||2p-7p||12p-4p|
|6/26||5:00pm||IJRC||a/r-oak||Arsenals (OAK) at Undrafted||2p–7p||11a-5p|
|6/26||6:00pm||IJRC||aaa-oak||Yack Em at Marinlossal||(<10a)||2p–8p|
|6/26||10:00am||WHSM||aaa-sj||South Bay Youth Inc. at Mighty Ducks||9a–2p||10a-2p|
|6/26||11:00am||WHSM||aaa-sj||Bad News at One Team One Dream (SJ)||11a-4p||9a–p-|
|6/26||12:00pm||WHSM||6ft-sj||Elite (SJ) at B-Team||10a-8p||9a–2p|
|6/26||1:00pm||WHSM||6ft-sj||Hvy Rsnl Hitsquad at Fresh Coast||1p–6p||12p-2p|
|6/26||2:00pm||WHSM||6ft-sj||Rhino at In10city||9a–3p||9a–3p|
|6/26||10:00am||AHHS||a/r-sj||F’n’F Warriors at SB Arsenal||9a–2p||10a-3p|
|6/26||11:00am||AHHS||aaa-sj||Insanity at Shohoku||10a-7p||9a–4p|
|6/26||12:00pm||AHHS||6ft-sj||Basketballs Of Fury at All In (SJ)||9a–1p||10a-3p|
|6/26||1:00pm||AHHS||aaa-sj||Shohoku at SJ Hibachi AAA||9a–4p||1p–8p|
|6/26||2:00pm||AHHS||a/r-sj||Garage Kids at Gentlemen’s Club||12p-p-||10a-4p|
|6/26||3:00pm||AHHS||6ft-sj||Goons (SJ) at SJ Barons||9a–3p||2p–6p|
|6/26||4:00pm||AHHS||a/r-sj||Jets at Booom (SJ)||1p–6p||4p–p-|
|6/26||5:00pm||AHHS||6ft-sj||Eastbay Gunners at Monstars (SJ)||3p–p-||1p–6p|
|6/26||6:00pm||AHHS||a/r-sj||On Point at SJ Dynamites||1p–6p||10a-p-|
|6/26||7:00pm||AHHS||a/r-sj||Good Shepherd Christian Community at Yeah Man||2p–7p||3p–p-|
MDLS = Mission Dolores School, 455 Church Street (16th St), SF: enter black gated parking lot next to Children’s Council Building
OCHS = O’Connell High School, 20th St betw Harrison & Folsom: enter side entrance on 20th St, if the parking lot gate is available, park away from the construction and nearest to soccer field, if the parking lot is closed then find street parking.
AHHS = Andrew Hill High School, 3200 Senter Rd, San Jose: park in large lot, gym is on left side towards the back, walk thru yellow pillars
WHSM = Wilcox High School (main gym), 3250 Monroe St, Santa Clara: main gym is on left side of campus, park in side spaces next to gym or large parking lot.
BCRC = Bushrod Rec Center, 560 59th St. off Telegraph (not Shattuck!), Oakland (near Berkeley)
IJRC = Ira Jinkins Rec Center, 9175 Edes Ave, Oakland
WKRC = Willie Keyes Community Rec Center (fka Poplar), 3131 Union Street, Emeryville, CA 94608